Monday, November 24, 2014

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY DEALS

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY DEALS DEALS DEALS


I am excited to announce this winter, Team Beachbody® is offering deep discounts on a variety of select Beachbody products! Offer is valid for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!! Check out the graphic from my upline coach below.
Starting Tuesday November 25th 5PM PST until Tuesday December 2nd at 5PM PST.

black friday, deals, beach body, P90x3, shaun t, insanity, turbo fire, weight loss, exercise, fitness, shakeology

During the weekend of Black Friday/Cyber Monday, Team Beachbody® is offering deep discounts on a variety of select Beachbody products! The offer is valid for a LIMITED TIME ONLY starting Tuesday November 25th 5PM PST until Tuesday December 2nd at 5PM PST. Offer quantities are limited and we’re expecting that some items will sell out quickly. 

Here are the DIRECT LINKS to every item listed above :) :) 



Last but not least!! If you are interested in getting Shakeology and a fitness program together take advantage of the Challenge Pack offer! You will receive a $20 Gift Certificate with any challenge pack offer through me as your coach from now until the last day of November!!

NOTE: I will help you choose the best program to meet your needs. 


Wow I know that is A TON of information and you're probably thinking "What the heck do I do now"!!
So now if you have questions the best way to get them answered is to email me~   and I will respond ASAP!


If you are an existing customer you can go straight to the deals and order!

https://www.TeamBeachbody.com/Shop/HolidaySpecials?referringRepId=293494 

Another great way to get in contact with me is to friend request me at
http://www.facebook.com/allie.luden and send me a message! I try to respond there first!

No comments:

Post a Comment