Friday, March 7, 2014

Working Out!

I know after having each one of my kids starting back to exercising what torturous...no really, it was awful. My youngest is now 3.5 years old and it has just been within the last 3 months that I have consistently and regularly exercised 6 days a week. What made me finally do it? I think I finally stopped going "all in" to start. It was too much to expect of myself. I didn't make it attainable. What do I mean by that? Exercising is not easy, especially when you are out of shape! I had to work my way back into it. It's the same if you are just starting out. You might need to workout every other day or every few days or just for a few minutes at a time and build up to it. Also, start with exercise that you CAN do! Here is a great one anyone can do: 

                           Walk, walk, walk! --It's easy, free and effective!

So get out there and get moving! What exercise are you going to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment