Tuesday, August 26, 2014

So you ordered Shakeology...now what???

Some tips for starting off with Shakeology


Shakeology. 
I know for me, I royally screwed up the first few of them!

Watch this video and really embrace the importance of making sure you drink it every day! It’s crazy the amount of nutrition you get and the impact it is going to have on your health too!

My tips: Don't use just 8 oz of liquid unless you like it thicker.
I use at least 12 to 14 oz.
Almond milk and make sure its unsweetened.
Cut it with water
ice
1/2 banana for smoothness
Almond butter or all natural pb give it a smooth creamy texture and blend!!!
If you have tummy troubles due to the change in diet increase in fiber make sure you are drinking plenty of water and possibly do 3/4 scoop until your body gets adjusted! It's normal to experience changes; it will stop after 2 weeks!

Shakeology Video



No comments:

Post a Comment