Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Shakeology-The Healthiest Meal of the Day



Shakeology- Healthiest Meal of The Day



Shakeology is a meal replacement shake not just a protein shake.It actually is the equivalent of 6 salads in one meal.It has the proper carb to protein ratio that your food should have to keep you full for at least 2 1/2 to 3 hours.It also helps to curb my sweet tooth, is quick and convenient, helps give me a natural burst of energy, and a bonus I lose weight.I like the fact that it's one meal that I do not have to think about!Chocolate is by far my favorite.You can replace any meal with a shake.It's all natural and nothing processed.You can literally go to the grocery story and buy every ingredient in the shakeology!! :)







My Favorite Shakeology Recipe!


www.shakeology.com/allieluden



No comments:

Post a Comment