Saturday, April 5, 2014

Get kids moving!!

As a teacher, I have truly seen children who are obese. It makes me sad. I love how to NFL promotes Play 60. For kids, exercise is really just playing. Too many kids don't just go play outside. I know there are sometimes circumstances where that wouldn't be safe, etc., but for most kids that is always an option. One thing that I found for my students when we have inside recess is Adventure to Fitness. It is so great! The whole point of the videos is to "never stop moving"! It is an adventure where they learn about different places and usually have to run or climb or jump to get away from something. The kids think its fun. Of course, I always have some resistance, but it is a fun way to keep moving when indoors.


All you need to do is sign up for a free account. Here is the website: www.adventuretofitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment